Customer Service Assistant (6 months fixed-term)
- To follow and promote relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), job aids and Company policy and procedure
- To hit and maintain daily targets i.e orders per hour.
- To process customer orders for manufactured, wholesale and special obtain products.
- To deal with customer enquiries.
- To liaise with the courier services and suppliers regarding deliveries.
- To maintain documentation filing systems within the department.
- To support Pharmacy Services with customer technical enquiries and new products.
- To maintain good housekeeping within the main office.
- To contribute to Quantum Pharmaceutical's commitment to continuous improvement by forwarding your suggestions to the Head of Customer Service.
- Undertake training that the Company deems mandatory/necessary.
- To support and work with the Complaints Team.
- To proactively support the Quantum Pharmaceutical Operation by helping in other departments which may be busier than your own at a particular time.
Experience within a customer service environment is desirable. This will ideally have been within a target-driven call centre environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to Clare Atkinson by clicking the link below.
Click here to apply now