Specials Manufacturing Technician
- To follow and promote relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), job aids, and company policy and procedure.
- To manufacture customer orders for a range of dosage forms
- To observe and actively promote Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) as per company SOPs.
- To observe and actively promote Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- To perform cleaning duties between jobs to minimise the risk of cross contamination.
- Work as a Team fostering a supportive and comprehensive culture in which strong relationships are built.
- Prioritise day-to-day activity, manage own time and available resources to enable successful completion of departmental objectives.
- Work with professionalism continually considering the needs of customers, employees and the greater organisation.
- Maintain and increase skills and sharing expertise and experience.
- Adopt a positive attitude towards responsibility and maintain trust, admit mistakes and do what is right.
- Set an example through honesty, fairness and consistency.
- Display a "can do" attitude to drive and meet departmental demand. Work across departmental boundaries and breakdown internal barriers listening and learning from one another ensuring determination to achieve results.
- To proactively support the Quantum Pharmaceutical Operation by helping in other departments that may be busier than your own at a particular time.
Experience within a production environment is desirable or a desire to work within a highly regulated pharmaceutical environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to Clare Atkinson by clicking the link below.
Click here to apply now